Last weekend while watching my little sister Cassandra, I borrowed her bottle ofJohnson's Baby Creamy Oil. I used to use this lotion in high school, and I had forgotten how much I adored this formula. I am very picky with body lotions; I go bonkers when lotions are too greasy, take forever to sink in, or leave a film over your skin. Johnsons Creamy Baby Oil is a perfect combination of light texture and rich hydration. It combines the original formulation of Johnson's Baby Lotion with the deeply enriching Johnsons Baby Oil. The amazing thing about this body lotion is that it sinks in immediately, leaves the softest finish on the skin, is gentle for sensitive skin, and of course imparts that wonderful powder fresh scent.
Here are the details:
- Pure mineral oil forms a silky barrier to help prevent excess moisture loss
- Clinically proven mild and gentle formula
- Dermatologist and allergy-tested
- Locks in up to ten times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin
- Use to soothe and relieve dry, rough patches
- Leaves skin glowing and baby soft
- Clinically proven mild
Luckily for my little sister, I ran right out and bought my own bottle.
Makeup Artist Tip: For added nourishment, you can add essential oils to the lotion. I particularly love Jojoba Oil (which is unbelievable for your feet!), or Vitamin E oil.