Inspiration: A day spent sun-bathing in San Tropez
The look: Elegant yet flirty, not too coiffed but still full of body and texture.
Babaii said, “Usually I am afraid to braid Kate’s hair because it is so fine, but Living Proof Full added the dimension and depth I needed to create this fabulous look.”
How to get the look:
- David Babaii used Living Proof Full to give Kate Hudson’s fine, limp blonde hair a thicker feel.
- He rubbed the product between his fingers to activate the ingredients and applied FULL from root to shaft.
- He rough dried the entire head to add additional volume.
- He then created a side part and formed a braid along the side of her face.
- He gathered all the hair back into a low bun at the nape of the neck, pulling the braid back with the rest, creating a sexy, cool up-do.