Although everyone is getting ready for Fall and rolling out the new collections, I am still relishing all the fantastic summer kits that bombarded our beauty stores. I have always loved the warm, shimmering, sexiness of summer looks. I have also secretely loved the fact that products are made to be water resistant and water proof....because that ensures longevity, and we know how much I love a long wearing look (hey, I am lazy! what?).
My two favorite kits this summer came from Sephora.com.
1) Tarte Beauty in a Box: Bronze Smokey Eyes: One of the best things about this little kit is the portability. I carried this around in my beach bag all summer long! Every color is wearable, waterproof, and lovely. "Unlike the traditional charcoal smoky eye, this look is much more flattering on a wide variety of skintones and can easily be worn day to night. The set also includes a step-by-step guide complete with a face chart so you can easily recreate the look"
This set contains:
- Full size Lock & Roll 12-Hour Eyeshadow, burnt bronze
- Full size EmphasEYES™ Waterproof Clay Shadow/Liner, plum
- Full size Rise & Shine Lip Gloss And Stain, nude
- Full size Clean Slate Natural Face Primer
- Deluxe Mineral Powder Bronzer, park ave princess
- Deluxe Lights, Camera, Splashes! Natural Waterproof Mascara
2) Sephora Collection: Beauty in a Box Summer Goddess Collection: The thing that is great about this kit is that is gives you a shot of color, in the form of the ultra modern turqoise. But, by leaving the rest of the face bronzed and natural, you can rest assured that your play date with blue will not look overdone!