During the summer I am faced with the ridiculous task of trying to moisturize my acutely dry skin without feeling like a sweaty, gooey mess. I will admit it, I perspire like a camel in the desert. Not pretty. At all.
So, you can see my dilemma. During the winter I can slather on rich, creamy, heavy face potions and my face drinks it in and loves me. During the summer, if I try to slather on anything I feel like I have just coated my skin with saran wrap. My skin can't breathe, and it gets angry with me.
Afew months ago, I was introduced to Orlane Super Moisturizing Light Cream and I crossed my fingers that it would be a saving grace. Boy, was I right! The name says it all. Super Moisturizing Light Cream is the perfect description for this tube of wonderment.
My first impression was the light fragrance, which wasn't overpowering at all. Next, I fell in love with how quickly the cream absorbed into my skin, all while leaving it supple, smooth, and fresh. I have been using this cream faithfully at night, and have yet to have a breakout (which can happen with my ever so fickle skin). During the day I mix it with my old favorite, Orlane Anagenese 25+ serum. This gives it an extra glow and helps my foundation beat the heat.
Here are the details:
- ORLANE draws inspiration from the latest hyaluronic acid injection techniques from esthetic discoveries to offer anti-aging hydration in an incredibly light texture.
- This skincare with new-generation hyaluronic acid replumps the epidermis
- The cream releases production of the skin’s moisturizing molecules and encourages cell renewal.
- Aquatic plants help capture, retain and redistribute water according to the skin’s needs
- Restores radiance and youthfulness.
- The Hydration-Nutrition Program restores the cells’ moisture balance and compensates for their nutritive deficiencies.
Makeup Artist Tip: For an extra boost of hydration use Orlane Super Moisturizing Tinted Cream. I use this when I go out at night and want to skip the foundation but still retain a "glow". It is filled with diamond powder, which creates a perfect halo around the face. Love that!