What better way to start out the new year than with a giveaway. If you are like me, than you depleted your bank account during the holidays...so, here I am to help you give a gift to yourself! (shall I call myself the red headed elf of beauty??).
I get asked all the time about makeup education, or trade shows for artists who want to learn from the pros and get a great and fast education through professional workshops. Well, look no further! The first event of the season is The Hollywood Beauty Event being held at Universal Studios April 15-16th. And, LA GLOW is giving away 2 free tickets to the event. You heard me, TWO FREE TICKETS!
Simply follow these instructions:
1) sign up for the Giveaway here
2) like their facebook page for another shot at the giveaway:facebook.com/glowofficial
Here is just a sampling of the event, and the amazing artists that will be on hand to help you on your journey to being an amazing artist. Hope to see you there!
AVATAR and Pirates of the Caribbean head make-up artist, Tegan Taylor, who will be showcasing her best film/HD TV make-up artistry techniques.
In addition to Taylor, Megan Martinez, America’s Next Top Models makeup artist is going to show you her favorite techniques for creating jaw dropping beauty and editorial, magazine-ready tips.
Two-time EMMY Winner, Kiyah Wright, one of the stylist s for Beyonce, Tyra Banks and Iman is going to share beauty secrets for creating gorgeous hair makeovers that beauty schools don’t tell you about.
Additional talent tapped for the event includes celebrity make-up artist – Anthony Nguyen; ‘Hair Battle Spectacular’ Stylist, Nate Siam; Emmy nominated artist Art Anthony; and Winner of BLUSH on Oxygen, Nolan Robert.
- In addition to the popular artists, leading entertainment executives in career branding will be on tap to share industry standards for social media, creating a marketable resume, and teaching artists how to think big, to be big.
- In addition to the hands-on sessions, Rewrite Beautiful, (www.rewritebeautiful.org) will be co-hosting the Official Hollywood Beauty Event After-Party on Monday night. Rewrite Beautiful is a revolution to change how girls see beauty in themselves from the superficial to the concrete. The non-profit Organization will be showcasing inspiration stories about the program, alongside participating in the sessions.
- Media and all attendees will receive an official GLOWBAG with a bevy of beauty products.