My good friend, and highly talented makeup artist Angela Peralta was kind enough to share her makeup secrets for Torrey Devitto's Oscar night look. LOVE the lips. Enjoy!
Torrey Devitto's ( Pretty little liars, The Vampire Diaries) red carpet look
1. I prepped the skin with Guerlain Super Aqua serum and Guerlain Orchidee eye + lip cream. I love the Orchidee eye and lip cream because it's paraben and fragrance free and can go directly on the lip and directly on the eye lid.
2. I used Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in Nude to even out her skin and went in with the Makeup Forever HD concealer 325 where she needed a bit more coverage.
I set the look with Makeup Forever HD powder.
3. To give her the glow on her cheeks I used the "Dallas" from Benefit cosmetics on the apples of her cheeks and around her temples.
4. On her eyes I used Guerlain precious lights pen around her eye and directly on her lid as a base. Then I used Dolce and Gabbana quad color in "Cocoa" to get a soft warm smokey eye. I defined her eyes on the top with liquid liner in black from Elf cosmetics. To give her the her the pretty soft lash look I used # 47 lashes from Moda and finished it with a coat of mascara from YSL.
5. I skipped lip liner and gloss altogether and used the Guerlain Rouge G lipstick in "Georgia 62". I love these lipsticks because they are hydrating to the lips, but long wearing and give off a slight sheen.
6. I finished the look by light spritzing her skin with one Juliet Hewitt's pure Persian rose water spray.