I must admit to a tinge of jealousy. Ok, maybe it's more than a tinge. It's a big fat ball of jealousy. When I think of a cool chick that has it all, I instantly picture Blake Lively. The gal is stunning, has the perfect body, cooks, and I have been told she is genuinly nice....oh, and did I mention she is dating my crush Ryan Renolds?? Yep. Massive envy.
So, if I can't be her, than at least I can copy her fantastic makeup routine. Below are her two best looks, created by makeup artist Elaine Offers. Enjoy!
- Skin was moisturized with La Mer the Moisturizing Lotion
- Her foundation was a blend of three shades of Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, and I also used their Moisture Concealer
- Her face was softly powdered with Maifanshi Natural Lighting Powder. These products are for HD cameras, but are beautiful for normal wear, and can be used for a sheer effect or build able coverage.
- Cheeks were Nars powder blushes in Gaiety for a pop of pink, and Orgasm for luminous glow.
- Blake wanted a classic matte red lip......we went with Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils in Dragon Girl and Red Square
- Her eye were shaded with Laura Mercier eye shadows.
- Cafe Au Lait and Truffle for depth and definition, and Buttercream was used on her brow bone.
- With a wet brush, a touch of Laura Mercier eyeshadow in Nior was used for a thin line in her upper lash line.
- For the white twinkle in her inner eye corners I used She Uemura White Eye Light Pencil......it's a great double ended pencil with a matte white, and a frosty white.
- Lashes were curled with a Shu Uemura eye lash curler, and loaded up with Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black.
- Her skin was moisturized with Epicuren Hydro Plus Moisturizer
- I blended two Makeup Forever Face and Body Foundations...Honey Beige# 34 and Medium Beige #6
- I used a touch of Amazing Cosmetics Concealer in Medium Golden......this concealer has a beautiful, creamy texture and is very concentrated....a little goes a long way!
- A light dusting of Makeup Forever's HD Microfinish Powder was used to set.
- I used Stila Convertible Color in Petunia for a summer flush, followed by a touch of Stila Custom Color blush in Pink
- Blake wanted her eyes to have a very golden look ....I used the gorgeous shimmering shadows in Chanel's Topkapi Eyeshadow Quad.
- Her eyes were lined with Urban Decay's 24/7 Pencil in Lucky....a coppery bronze color that will not budge all day!
- Mascara was Voluminous Carbon Black.......my all time favorite mascara. It gives great volume, and doesn't uncurl lashes.
- Blake loved the Clinique Chubby Sticks.
- I used Pudgy Peony , then shined them up with Nars Triple X Gloss