Since this week I am reviewing my favorite holiday sets, I had to include a set from one of my all time favorite lines: Hourglass Cosmetics.
This best-of set features two of my favorite primers that are designed for all skin types.
- Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15 neutralizes redness (even rosacea!); helps minimize the appearance of all visible pores, fine lines, and imperfections; extends the durability of all makeup applied on top of it; and repels water. This has been one of my go-to primers for the last year. I absolutely love the finish.
No. 28 Primer Serum is infused with 28 ultra-hydrating ingredients to nourish your skin. If your skin is dry and flaky than run out and get this. Now! I have been using this during the past month when my skin has become severely dry. This is also incredible on mature skin.
- Fourteen essential oils soften the complexion: bois de rose, lavender, geranium, petit grain, lemon, rosemary, vanilla, clove, amyris, orange, ylang ylang, eucalyptus, cedar, and rose geranium.
- Ten lipid-rich plant oils help hydrate the skin’s underlying layers: hazelnut, kukui nut, rose hip, borage, olive, green tea, cherry pit, sweet almond, jojoba, and evening primrose.
- And four skin-rejuvenating vitamins condition the complexion: A, B5, C and E.
- Also included is the Film Noire Full Spectrum Mascara. This luxurious mascara leaves the lashes inky black. This multitasking mascara lengthens, lifts, adds volume and clump-free definition, and conditions. Perfection!
- You also get a full size Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss. The color is the perfect neutral, and I use it to top off my favorite pink lipsticks. The gloss is also water-resistant, which is perfect for the snowy, wet weather!
And don't forget some of my other favorites from Hourglass: