This post is one of my favorites, since it shows how many different looks you can achieve (ahhh, the power of makeup!).
Once again, Nick Barose worked his magic. These five looks very in intensity, but are an amazing example of how alittle creativity and switching up your lipsticks, and application techniques can give you such a wide array of looks!
Which beauty look is your favorite?
LOOK 1: (PICTURE ABOVE) 90's supermodel Chic
- We went with strong arch dark brows with matte everything from matte brown smoky eyes ( Estee Lauder 5 Colours Eyeshadows in Bronze Dunes)
- Matte nude lips with 90's essentials Mac lip pencil in Spice, remember those? all the cool sexy people used to line their lips with it.
Look 2: Rockstar eyes with glued on jewels
- ( you can't really see here but in the hi-res pic you can see we glued rhinestones to her inner corners of eyes, )
- Sephora Jumbo 12 Hrs Liner in Brown was used all around
" A dark smoky eyes can look too serious sometimes so by funking it up with rhinestones, it add a fun rock star elements to it"
LOOK 4 AND 5
Look 4, Blonde Ambition,
- I'm obsessed with the combo of deep red lips ( Armani Lip Maestro in 402, Tibetan Red ) with strong brows ( RAMY Perfect Brow wand )
- those high braided bun by hairdresser Joshua-Myles Ristaino, it's our modern interpretation of the Madonna Blonde Ambition tour look!
Look 5, Icy blue smoky eyes: "By dabbing a hint of pastel mint blue in the inner corners of her grey smoky eyes, it's a subtle way to match your make up to your dress "
- She was wearing minty blue dress so I want to tie it together but with out being too matchy matchy by adding a bit of pale minty blue liner in inner corners ( Hard Candy Take Me Out Liner in Chop Suey)
- Pair it with pastel-y peachy gloss ( Mac Archie 's Girl Lipglass in Summer Sweetheart)