Kristen Stewart at The Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards Saturday night proved she was a great sport after getting slimed (seriously, that green goop looks disgusting!). Stewart, who took home the awards for Favorite Movie Actress and Favorite Female Butt Kicker for her role in The Twilight Saga, wore a tailored blue Osman ensemble.Stewart worked with Fekkai stylist Adir Abergel to create an undone braid that provided a messy and sexy addition to her structured outfit. This look is easy to recreate and was completed using only three products!
THE LOOK: An effortless look that contrasted with the clean lines of Stewart’s outfit
1. On slightly damp hair, apply Fekkai Perfectly Luscious Curls Wave Activating Spray from roots to ends.
2. Using a diffuser, blow dry hair and scrunch it with hands to create a rough, voluminous texture.
3. Next, rub a dime-size amount of Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream between your hands and sweep hair back and up off of the face.
4. Starting at the crown, create a fishtail braid down the middle of the head. Secure the end with a clear elastic band. Gentle pull the braid apart for a deconstructed look and let a few pieces of hair frame your face.
5. Finish the look by misting Fekkai COIFF Sheer Hold Hairspray all over to keep the style in place all night.
GET THE PRODUCTS: