Once again, celebrity makeup artist Nick Barose shares his trade secrets with us. This time, it is some of his favorite French beauty finds. Voila! "I just got chic French actress Deborah Francois ready for her US premiere of the awesome French movie " Populaire" at the Rendez-Vous with French Cinema at Lincoln Center last week. It was also Paris Fashion week, French cinemas and a lot of French actresses in NYC, so I decided to use French beauty products on my french actress this week lol"
Here are some of my favorites I used on her that's always been the stars of my make up kit. I don't speak French but I love love love french beauty products that mostly have the name I can't pronounce but oh well..
Rendez-Vous With French Cinema, Rendez-Vous With French Beauty Products
- Talika Paris Eye Theraphy Patch ..You put this on for 5 minutes before make up and it depuffs and plumps everything back up so your eyes look fresh and smooth that way you won't need to wear as much concealer.
- YSL Touche Eclat Foundation, This liquid foundation is my favorite right now, it gives good, natural looking coverage with subtle light reflective pigment in it that looks polished and not make up-y
- Chanel Poudre Douce in 20 Péche Tendre, It has a warm peachy tone that warms up fair skin so you can look healthier with out having to be bronzed up. It takes away shine with out matting you down too much that you look too powdery.
- Patyka Absolis Body Lotion ( Néroli) This body lotion is definitely one of my most popular item in my kit, every time I used it in a room people just flock to me asking to share because it smells so nice and it leaves skin soft and supple.
- Jouer liquid shimmer liner " It has soft sheen to it and more on the dark grey side, not pitch black like most liquid liner so it adds definitions to eyes but with out looking too intense or retro"
- Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara, It adds drama to the eyes with out turning lashes crunchy or dry looking, sometimes mascara can do that and make eyes look too done, this leaves them soft and feathery as lashes should look.
- Guerlain Precious Light, My favorite brush type concealer is one that has soft light reflective pigment in it, so that it brightens up your under eyes but doesn't build up or look cakey. It has pigment in it to also help conceal and brighten.
- Clarins Rouge Prodige Lipstick in 108 Natural Rose, a sheer pretty lipstick that adds color and shine to lips with out looking too lipstick-y or glossy.