Last night, the fashionable and beautiful all gathered together for the yearly MET ball. Christina Ricci looked stunning and Kim Bower, her makeup artist, shares how she created this "punk meets glam" look for the MET gala.
"Christina wanted a a strong clean eye. Black liquids and powders were built up to create a strong cat eye. The rest of the face remained clean to allow the focus to be on her gorgeous face and the orange lip /wild ginger lipstick by Tom ford"
- La Mer Face Cream
- Beauty Flash Balm from Clarins
- Jouer pearl cream in center of face and Armani fluid silk 6.5
- Tarte setting powder
- Kevyn Aucoin contour
- Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight highlight powder
- Kevyn Aucoin Pravella blush
- Dior Earth Reflection palette
- Shiseido creme shadow bk912
- MAC black creme liner
- Brows, I used MAC omega eyeshadow
- Tom ford Ginger lipstick