This has to be one of my favorite looks, not only because this was created by one of my favorite celebrity makeup artists Jamie Greenberg, but because it was also created using Avon’s marc cosmetics. I have always loved Mark because it is affordable, and the quality is amazing. Red carpet beauty for less!“With Kaley’s dress, we wanted her makeup to be a little edgier to balance the softness of the florals,” Jamie said. The full breakdown of how to get her look is below.
- vbeaute Eye Never Nourishing Repair Eye Cream,
- vbeaute Undercover Agent Anti-Wrinkle Protecting Serum,
- vbeaute Buying Time Everyday Creme.
- Laura Mercier Hydrating Face Primer,
- mark Min-A-Real Cream to Powder Foundation,
- mark Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Amped Up
- mark Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
- mark Please Hold Eye Primer,
- mark On The Dot Smokey Palette, using the top right 2 green shades,
- mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeshadow and Liner in Entourage on the top lash line and Avon’s Glimmersticks in Emerald on the lower lash line.
- Finished with Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
LIPS: mark Make It Rich Lip Crayon in Naturally
If you want to catch Jamie and Kaley in action, than you must (MUST) follow Jamie on her YouTube channel. She is hillarious, and her videos give you a glimpse into what happens behind the scenes.