One of my favorite looks from Sundays awards was the gunmetel goddess dress worn by Kate Beckinsale. Another thing I adored was her sexy, yet refined makeup look. Sexy yet classic. Below, her makeup artist Adam Breuchaud worked with Jouer Cosmetics to get her look.
“When I first saw the silver and gunmetal metallic dress I immediately thought it needed a sexy, rock n’ roll make up. We decided on a smudged kohl eye, almost the day after look”
- I started by smudging Jouer Creme Eyeshadow in Suede all over the eye.
- I blended Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Opal in the inner corner for a highlight, then layered Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Chocolat over her lid.
- Next, I applied Jouer Eye Definer in Noir along the top and bottom lash line. Over that I blended Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Licorice to really smoke out the look.
- After cleaning under her eye I applied the Jouer Age-Repairing Concealer in No.3 Cameo where needed.
- Then I applied the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Bronzed as a foundation.
- It is sheer enough to let the skin show through where you want and build more coverage where you need.
- On Kate’s cheeks, I applied Jouer’s cream Tint in Whisper and Mineral Powder Bronzer in Sunshine – my favorite go to duo.Together they define and brighten the cheek effortlessly.
LIPS: To finish off the look I used Jouer Lip Gloss in Cherish.