Her fabulous makeup artist Terri Apanasewicz shared with us how she achieved her look, and the trends she saw on the red carpet.
Step-by-Step on How to Get Miranda’s Red Carpet Look:
- I prepped Miranda’s skin with Olay’s new Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream
- Applied Makeup Forever HD foundation
- Used Amazing Concealer to highlight under the eyes
- Set with Amazing Cosmetics Powderset
- With a beveled blush brush I applied YSL Cream blush Audacious Orange” to the apple of the cheek.
- For her eyes I used MAC Brownluxe shadow palette, the bronze color over the entire lid adding the gold to the inner corner of the lid.
- I used the dark brown to defing the crease of the eye. Using the bronze color again underneath the bottom lashes.
- Added false lashes and mascara
- Then I finished off Miranda’s “Old Hollywood Glamour” look with Stila’s long wear lip pencil in “Passionate” and topped it off with Tarte’s LipSurgence in “lust”
Trends Terri Saw On The Red Carpet:
– Luminous skin on Miranda Lambert, Chrissy Teigan, Ciara…even Kevin Hart 😉
– Bold, red lip on Madonna, Kelly Osborne and Colbie Calliat
– Dark eyes and a nude lip on Taylor Swift and Rita Ora