by Sian Bitner Kearney:
We’ve all heard the term, “get your beauty sleep”, but did you know that certain sleeping positions can actually cause wrinkles. If you’re strictly a back sleeper, you’re probably safe. However, for the side sleepers (GUILTY!) and stomach sleepers out there, these positions can cause deep wrinkles to form on the side of your face and forehead. Luckily, there is a way around this beauty blunder. It’s called the JuveRest Sleep Wrinkle Pillow, and it’s specially designed to minimize facial contact with the pillow, inhibiting sleep wrinkle formation as you sleep.
Here are the benefits:
1. Helps prevent and reduce sleep wrinkles
2. Encourages sleep positions that reduce damage to facial skin
3. Soft and comfortable
4. Promotes correct neck and back anatomical alignment
5. Multi-patented design for women and men of any age
6. Helps maintain a youthful appearance
7. Easy solution—all you have to do is sleep!
8. Special high quality, soft, open-cell, resilient foam for comfortable support
9. Open structure allows efficient air circulation, keeping you cooler at night
So if you’ve been suffering from sleep wrinkles and are about one night’s sleep shy of a Botox appointment, why not give JuveRest a try? The only thing you have to lose is an aging face.