Celebrity makeup artist Coleen Campbell-Olwell used Orlane products to create Kate Mara’s stunning look for the red carpet premiere of ‘Transcendence’.
“For Kate’s look tonight, she’s wearing a gorgeous, gold Valentino dress with swept-up hair, so we decided to do bold and metallic shadows on her eyes with a pop of color and luminous, radiant skin.”
- Since the weather here in LA is so warm and dry, I started by massaging in Orlane’s Super-Moisturizing Light Cream for extra hydration. This product is a staple in my kit! It really preps the skin so that the foundation goes on smoothly.
- I then dabbed on Orlane’s Absolute Skin Recovery Eye Contour under her eyes.
- Next, I mixed two drops of the Morning Recovery Concentrate into Chanel’s Vitalumiere Foundation for extra luminosity and applied it with a dampened Beauty Blender.
- For extra definition, I contoured under her cheekbones with a medium-sized fluffy brush and Orlane’s Bronzer in Soleil Cuivre 02. This bronzer is perfect for contouring because it is matte and looks so natural.
- Then, to add a hint of peach to the apples of her cheeks, I swirled on Dior’s Blush in Amber Show.
- On Kate’s eyes, I applied metallic and gold shadows and used a purple accent for a pop of color.
- I decided to forgo false lashes and instead lined her top lash line with Antonym’s Certified Natural Eye Pencil in Noir.
- To add density to her lashes, I took a small, dense shadow brush and smudged it in.
- Then, I applied two coats of Orlane’s Volume Care Mascara. I LOVE this mascara as it creates such long, lush lashes
- I love Kate’s lip color, so we went au natural and just applied a balm on top to keep them hydrated.
*To finish off the look, I used Orlane’s Highlight Care Brush to add extra glow to the top of her cheekbones, the inside corner of her eyes, and the top of her lip line.
Lastly, I dusted Orlane’s Translucent Loose Powder on her t-zone.