Celebrity hairstylist Bridget Brager worked with Jenna Dewan-Tatum for the Los Angeles premiere of “ 22 Jump Street" on Tuesday, June 10th. Jenna's gorgeous look is complemented by her effortless hairstyle. To get Jenna's hair, follow 7 simple steps!
- To start, dampen and prep hair with Leonor Greyl Volumizing Mousse starting from your roots to the end of your hair. This alcohol-free mousse provides an alcohol-free solution to adding volume and shine while holding hair in place.
- After your hair dries, use a T3 jumbo curling iron to give natural-looking big curls.
- Once hair is curled, use a flat boar bristle brush to brush out and soften the waves to give hair an effortless look.
- For a sleek and shiny look, add Moroccan Oil Glimmer Shine to enhance hair color. Adding oil will also protect hair against sun and keep hair healthy.
- Part hair just above the highest point of your eyebrow to complement facial features.
- Using two bobby pins, tuck one side of hair behind your ear.
- To hold hair in place, use Oribe Superfine Hair Spray, a flexible hairspray that allows for an ultra-dry finish.