Fellow redheads unite! The always glamorous Christina Hendricks wowed last night on the red carpet, and reminded me of the movie stars from the 50’s, it was sophisticated, clean and stunning. Her makeup artist Vanessa Scali used Dior Beauty products to create an “effortless and chic” look for Christina Hendricks.
“This look is all about champagne-nude eyes, pink milk maid cheeks and a siren mouth,” said Scali.
Here are the details!
- To prep Christina’s skin, Scali used Dior Capture Totale One Essential Skin Boosting Serum. “This serum disappears into the skin, leaving it feeling fresh and smooth, ” she said.
- Diorskin Forever in Ivory #010 was used to even out Christina’s skin
- Diorblush in Strawberry Sorbet #943 was applied to warm up the complexion.
- Dior 1 Couleur Eyeshadow in Nude Luminescence #516 was applied on the lid
- Diorshow Liner Waterproof in Carbon #098 was used near the lash line
- Diorshow Mascara in Black were used to define the lashes.
- Rouge Dior Lipcolor in Blazing Red #638.