Photo courtesy of beautyandthebeatblog.com
When I hear the term “like a kid in a candy store” I automatically think of the worlds best makeup store, Inglot. This makeup line contains 1,500 colors and over 2,000 products to touch, with the freedom to explore, create and customize the perfect color palette. It is ridiculous. This is what heaven would look like if I was in charge (no pearly gates, just isles of never ending makeup colors).
The Polish based makeup brand Inglot has finally arrived stateside, and opened a flagship store last year in New York City. And now for a West Coast debut, Inglot heads to Hollywood with The Makeup Show LA. For those of us who can’t make it to New York to play in the store all day, this is an amazing chance to finally grab our hands on the products. I personally use the pressed powder, the eye brightener, the primer, the face shimmers, the eye gels…..well, you get the point.
Here is what makes this line the best:
- High density color pigmentation
- Velvety powders that glide onto the skin
- Freedom System allows customers to create their own customized colour palette.
- Works with makeup artists to stay on top of color and texture trends
- Long wearing
- The prices are reasonable and the products act like a luxury buy
- Sleek packaging