Photo courtesy of teen.com
One of my favorite looks from last night was from Janelle Monae. Not only is she beautiful, but she embodies grace, uniqueness, and individuality. My favorite quote from her is:
“Embrace what makes you unique, even if it makes others uncomfortable.” – Janelle Monáe
*It also must be noted that I was able to try out some of the new CoverGirl products, and they are incredible. I have a list of products that I will be grabbing up, and playing around with.
Janelle Monae GRAMMY Awards Makeup by Saisha Beecham :
“I was inspired by a fresh faced look that I found in a magazine – clean with a touch of glamour Janelle has embellishments on her jacket so we wanted to keep her makeup look clean and simple.”
• With such a hectic schedule, I immediately started with COVERGIRL Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation in Warm Carmel. I love that this foundation has concealer, foundation and powder all in one – it saves so much time!
• To warm up her skin, I used Classic Color Blush in Iced Plum to make her cheeks pop and then I added a touch of TRUblend Minerals Bronzer in Golden Sunrise.
• On her eyes I glided Eye Enhancers 3-Kit Shadows in Golden Sunset, only underneath the crease.
• To give her a wow factor, I lined her eye with Line exact Liquid Liner in Very Black very close to the lashes.
• For the lips, I applied LipPerfection LipLiner in Passion all over the lip, and topped with LipPerfection Lipcolor in Hot (305).