Celebrity Makeup Artist: Lisa Storey for Jouer Cosmetics
“To balance the sexy silver gown that fit Miranda so perfectly, I was inspired to keep a feeling of a fresh faced classic beauty. I loved the bright pops of coral and peach hues while keeping the eyes subtle and soft but still with a glamorous feel.”
• Prep the skin with Jouer Anti-Aging Moisture Primer followed by Luminizing Moisture Tint in Golden.
• Apply Age-Repairing Perfecter no. 2 in Crème for more coverage where needed and Age-Repairing Brightener in Medium under the eye area.
• Apply Crème Eyeshadow Crayons in Rococo over the lid, blending the outer corner with Baroque.
• Dust Powder Eyeshadow in Walnut in the crease and blended upward and outward.
• Line the inner eye with Eye Definer in Chocolat, finishing her look with lashings of Everyday Effortless Mascara in Noir.
• Gently fill the brows with Brow Definer in Cendré.
• Pat Poppy Tint on the cheeks, then after a light dust of Mineral Face Powder in Perle Naturel, apply Mineral Powder Blush in Peach Bouquet.
• Complete the look with Hydrating Lipstick in Grace.