Photo courtesy of gettyimages.com
I love a makeup look that is accessible and also uses a combination of high end, and drugstore brands. For this year’s Golden Globes Instyle after party, celebrity makeup artist Joanna Schlip worked with Molly Sims. Her look was soft, flirty, and very easy to replicate.
Here are the details:
“This year’s Golden Globes beauty was consistent with the stars showing a healthy, clean and pretty look. With the rain coming down most stars did not take a chance with the smokey eye and focused on spring fashion reflected in whimsical and fun colors for the lips and eyes.”
On Molly Sims she used all La Mer to prepare skin for makeup:
- The Mist
- The Moisturizing Lotion
- The Lip Balm
- Armani Silk UV Foundation
- Cle de Peau concealer.
- MAC blush in Melba
- Highlighted cheekbones with Physicians Formula (PF) Shimmer Strips Custom Blush and Highlighter in Natural Glow
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow
- Physicians Formula Liner in Bronzed Hazel Eyes
- Diorshow Unlimited mascara
- The lip on Molly was lined with MAC Subculture pencil
- Lipstick MAC Myth.
- Topped with MAC Lipglass in Ample Pink.
*Joanna has recently released her first makeup book, Glamour Gurlz (Random House).