You’ve got 5 min Tops!!
As a professional, I live in the world of makeup….but as a busy woman, I understand the pains of putting on the war paint every day! I feel women should spend more time living life than standing in a mirror overwhelmed by all the makeup and beauty options out there.
- No more buying and trying the wrong products
- No more hours trying to perfect techniques
- Find out exactly what tools you do and don’t need
- Discover day, night and quick 5 min makeup looks!
How many times have you tried to search “how to do a smokey eye” only to find a million videos done by teenage YouTube gurus, or articles involving 50 steps and a thousand products. Stop wasting your time!
You don’t need a drawer full of makeup. In the end, none of the makeup trends are catered to you. Unless you know exactly what products to use for your skin tone, face type or hair color, the result could be a disaster. With over 15 years experience as a professional makeup artist
, I can help you streamline your makeup routine.
You don’t need ALL that makeup! You are beautiful just the way you are, makeup should only highlight your natural beauty, not mask it.
Get your glow back!
It’s like having a personal makeup artist in your corner on a daily basis. If you have forgotten what it is like to strut yourself down the street feeling like a million bucks, than we need to talk!
Your daily routine consists of barely having time to shower, let alone doing your hair. Your lipstick of choice has become the lip balm buried at the bottom of your enormous purse! Your confidence has flat-lined, and you don’t remember where you placed your car keys.
This I know for sure: You’re a busy woman who’s got the world on her shoulders and it’s ok to ask or a little help!
- One, let’s get your confidence back—because you are beautiful.
- Two, lets figure out together what your essential makeup kit needs to look like, so you can spend less time laboring over mascara and more time on you. (or Life).
put yourself first!!
They say makeup changes the way you view yourself. But one thing it could never change? YOU. Don’t let your makeup routine run your life!
It’s the reason why trends will never work for you. It is the reason why you need to find the makeup routine that fits into YOUR lifestyle. That fits your beauty.
For the busy moms, the working women, and the women trying to conquer it all—you need to put yourself first. All you really need is 5 min to get your glow back.
Because no matter how busy and exhausted you are, you don’t have to look that way—and you don’t have to waste time….
- Don’t spend one more day feeling like you don’t know how to do your makeup!
- Are you tired of seeing those dark circles, but have no idea how to go from blah to brilliant? This is for you!
- Too busy to even think of putting on mascara? This is for you!
Have a signature red lip. Master the smokey eye.
All before breakfast.
Designed exclusively for the busy women, get back to what’s important and stop wasting time on complicated makeup routines!
- Beauty Basics: The essential makeup application workshop. You will learn how to create a perfect canvas, how to choose and apply color, and how to properly use makeup brushes.
- Age Defying Beauty: This workshop will teach you how to look like your most radiant self. This class is concentrated on beauty in your 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and beyond. Learn the best makeup, skincare, and colors to enhance your beauty at any age.
- Teenage Beauty: A great workshop for teenagers who are new to beauty, or just need to learn the proper application techniques. This workshop focuses on age appropriate beauty while incorporating the lastest trends for teens.
- Advanced Beauty: For those beauty mavens who want to take it up a notch! Learn how to get the perfect smokey eye, an intense lip, or work with shimmer. If you love the newest celebrity looks and trends, than this is the workshop for you.
“Christina is my go-to for all things beauty for myself and for my clients. it’s her uncanny ability to identify features you didn’t even know you had that makes her the stand-out in the industry. From street-to-camera, christina is the maestra of beauty, inside and out.”
Cynthia P. Jenkins, celebrity writer
” I absolutely love everything we did, and I am getting great compliments. Several people told me that I look beautiful and luminous, which boosts my confidence immensely.”.
Amy B – Newport Beach, CA
“Christina Farrell is not only a makeup artist. She is actually a true artist. I was first exposed to her work during our collaboration on the network pilot, “The New You”. Christina did a makeup application for me that looked natural and exquisite in all different types of lighting. Her application lasted for 10 hours under hot studio lights, and continued to hold up through dinner. She was able to create a look for me that enhanced my skin tone, made my eyes stand out, and still left my skin feeling fresh and flexible hours into the evening. “
Angela Peralta – Los Angeles, CA
“Christina loves her role as an educator. She is respected by the people who work with her for her extensive knowledge and her teaching skills. Her passion for makeup, and the technology behind it, comes through to everyone who attends her classes. Her clients trust her honest opinions, her gentle way of teaching, and her fresh and original approach to makeup.”
Valerie Hernandez – New York, CA
“Christina is a “Master of Make-up Artist”! Christina has worked her magic with me several times. I have used her services to shoot a commercial and for professional speaking. She has a definite talent for making one look natural, but yet “finished”. Christina’s work is better than Photo Shop. I would highly recommend Christina, and look forward to having the privilege of working with her many times in the future.”
Joan Wyllie – San Diego, CA